Fall Pool Closing Service
Enjoy peace of mind all winter long when you let the professionals at Buddy’s close your in-ground swimming pool for the season.
Our technicians will prepare all of your pool equipment, circulation system and install your cover to protect your pool from the harsh winter weather. The winter pool closing service includes draining the water from all equipment and blowing out the underground pipes. A special grade of safe swimming pool anti-freeze is used where needed and options are available to add winter shock and algaecide.
Here is what is included when Buddy’s closes your pool:
- Disassemble and store deck equipment and store on owner’s property
- Lower water level to proper winterization level for your pool and/or cover type
- Winterize pool circulation, filtration and heating system
- Purge underground pipes and install necessary winter plugs (floor cleaner plugs not included in price)
- Add pool safe antifreeze as required
- Install owners winter cover on pool